Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Gueniverre



I would like to introduce you to my favorite cow. Her name is Gueniverre. 3 years ago I was out in the cow herd taking pictures of cows and calves one little baby calf started following me around the feild. I could not believe the personality of this little calf, she followed me through the whole herd but every time i turned to look at her she would turn away and start eating grass, or she would stick her tounge out at me
After seeing this great personality I knew that I wanted to own her. I went to my dad and bought her later that fall. Gwen was the last heifer I showed in 4H and has also won me a silver metal at the World Angus Forum and countless showmanship award because of her easy to work with, quiet personality. Right now Gwen is out in the pasture being a regular cow, but one day I hope to bring her out of retirement and show her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment