Wednesday, June 08, 2011

It’s A Dirty Job

 It’s a dirty job but someone has to do it! Some days I feel as if that is my motto around the farm. I know I have mentioned the rain a lot lately and will try to quit that for a while. But I have to just do one more post about it before I quit. Trying to move cows in the mud isn’t always the most fun job. It is often hard, frustrating, and messy. But at the very end of the day when I got to see the cows and calves bucking and playing in the big dry pasture after being in the muddy corals for the past few days everything is worth it! Now if there was only some way to sort them to send them out to our many different pastures without coming out looking like this:

1 comment:

  1. Where are your waterwings? We find that they work quite well out here west of you!

    ReplyDelete