Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Joke For the Day

I got this emailed to me the other day and it gave me a laugh so just thought I would share it with you:


My Resimay

To hoom it mae cunsern,

I waunt to apply for the job what I saw in the paper.I kin Type realee qwik wit one finggar and do sum a
counting. I think I am good on the fone and I no I am a pepole person, Pepole realee seam to reespond too me well. Certain men and all the ladies. I no my spelling is not too good but find that I Offen can get a
job wit my persinalety.
My salerery is open so we kin discus wat you want to pay me and wat you think that I am werth, I kin start emeditely. Thank yoo in advanse fore yore anser.

hopifuly Yore best aplicant sofarr.

Sinseerly,

Bubba

PS: Because my resimay is a bit short - below is a pickture of me.













 *Employer's response:*

Dear
Bubba:

It's OK Honey.. We've got spell check.

See you
Monday !

1 comment:

  1. OH Stacey I love this so much Thanx for sharin'!!!!~Keylee

    ReplyDelete