Thursday, June 02, 2011

4 Ranchers in a Pickup Truck

Although the above title may sound like the beginning of some lame joke, it is actually how I spent my day yesterday. With the deadline to enter into the Summer Synergy show fast approaching (12:00 last night) it was about time to go out and check my cows and decide which one to take to the show. Now usually I am way more on the ball that that and have my entry forms in early but that didn’t happen this time. So at about 3:30 yesterday My Grandpa, Dad, Sister, and I all loaded up into my Grandpas old Dodge and traveled out to the pasture to pick the show string. After  about an hour of playful arguing and a few harmless jokes the show string was chose and the 4 ranchers loaded back into the pickup and headed back to finally send in our entry forms.
One of the many pairs we had to choose from

No comments:

Post a Comment