Friday, May 20, 2011

Favorite Food Friday: Slowcooker Baked Beans

I have been doing a lot of both cooking and baking latley. armed with my grandma's old recipie books I have been baking up a storm for all of my family who is out seeding. I have decided to add a new segment on here so that I can share some of these fabulous recipies with you guys!
this first one is an oldie, but a goodie. its a super easy slow cooker recipie that you can prepare in no time:
Slowcooker Baked Beans:
cook 1 package of ground hamburger and put in slow cooker
add:
1                Chopped onion
1/2 cup       ketchup
1/2 cup       brown sugar
2 cans         beans
1/4 cup       bacon bits
add to this about a teaspoon each of
salt
pepper
garlic plus
worchestercire sauce
bake for 2 hrs on high

No comments:

Post a Comment